We have a men's Christian sober living pogram in Henderson, Nevada.
The cost is $375 a month for a shared room and includes utilities. Please contact us for more details.
Sober Living Program
1. I understand there is a required cost of $375 a month which includes utilities and must be paid on the first of each month of eligibility into the program, after the fifth of the month the program cost will be $400, after the tenth of the month and the program fee's have not been paid you will no longer be allowed in the program and will need to leave immediately.
2. I am willing submit to a drug test upon acceptance into the program and will supply a copy of a valid I.D. and S.S.#
3. I understand that drug tests will be taken randomly and I fully agree to this.
4. If at any time my drug test comes back positive I will be terminated from the program and will have to leave immediately.
5. If at any time I come to the home with alcohol or intoxicated I will be evicted from the home.
6. I understand that staying in NextStep Ministries sober living program, I must attend one NextStep Ministries service a week. (There will be a weekly bible study in the home which will also be acceptable as one weekly service.) Also must attend a least one recovery program every week.
7. If I have not been seen in the program within a twenty four hour period without the program manager’s knowledge, my bed will become available and my personal belongings will be stored for thirty days.
8. I am fully responsible for my personal belongings. I will not hold NextStep Ministries, the owner, or other residents of the home responsible for my personal belongings.
9. I understand that I will be responsible for weekly chores in and around the home and will live neatly and respectful of others and our surrounding neighbors, while in the program.
10. I understand that any proven theft that I was involved in from the home or other residents will result in my eviction.
11. I understand this is a non-smoking home and if I choose to smoke tobacco I should do so outside of the home at all times.
12. I understand there are no pets allowed at any time and I understand to never bring one on to the property.
13. I understand that this is a Christian men’s only program, though I may have visitors and will be respectful to the other residents living in the program. No woman will be spending the night or “sleeping” over at any time.
1 Corinthians 5
14. New King James Version (NKJV)9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.
15. I understand if at any time I was in a fight with another resident it may lead to eviction from the home.
16. I understand this is a 30 day contract and I will be up for evaluation on the fourth Wednesday of each month, to be determined if I will continue in the program. If I lose my income I have a 30 day grace period to pay any past-dues of the program or risk eviction from the program.
17. I understand that I am required to give a written 30 day notice if I choose to leave the program permanently.