We have a men's Christian sober living program in Henderson, Nevada.
The cost is $400 a month for a private room and includes utilities, and $325 for our two man shared room. There is a $125 fully refundable deposit.
Please contact us for more details. (702) 741-7540
Sober Living Program
1. I am willing submit to a drug test upon acceptance into the program and will supply a copy of a valid I.D. and S.S.#
2. I understand that drug tests will be taken randomly and I fully agree to this.
3. If at any time my drug test comes back positive I will be terminated from the program and will have to leave immediately.
4. If at any time I come to the home with alcohol or intoxicated I will be evicted from the home.
5. I understand that staying in NextStep Ministries sober living program, I must attend one NextStep Ministries service a week. (There will be a weekly bible study in the home which will also be acceptable as one weekly service.)
6. If I have not been seen in the program within a twenty four hour period without the program manager?s knowledge, my bed will become available and my personal belongings will be stored for thirty days.
7. I am fully responsible for my personal belongings. I will not hold NextStep Ministries, the owner, or other residents of the home responsible for my personal belongings.
8. I understand that any proven theft that I was involved in from the home or other residents will result in my eviction.
9. I understand this is a non-smoking home and if I choose to smoke tobacco I should do so outside of the home at all times.
10. I understand there are no pets allowed at any time and I understand to never bring one on to the property.
11. I understand that this is a Christian men?s only program, though I may have visitors and will be respectful to the other residents living in the program. No woman will be spending the night or ?sleeping? over at any time.
1 Corinthians 5 New King James Version (NKJV)9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner?not even to eat with such a person.
12. I understand if at any time I was in a fight with another resident it may lead to eviction from the home.
13. I understand this is a 30 day contract and I will be up for evaluation on the fourth Wednesday of each month, to be determined if I will continue in the program. If I lose my income I have a 30 day grace period to pay any past-dues of the program or risk eviction from the program.